- This single wing gate opener is an entry-level gate opener ideal to motorized a light single-wing swinging gate measuring up to 1,8m/6ft.
- For those who desire a very uncomplicated gate opener, easy to be installed.
- Ducati's SW400 actuator that comes in this package is a very short but efficient actuator without telescopic pipe that can be installed on very light and small gates features a modern design, can be installed on both side of the gate (no matter if left or right wing).
- Powered by 12V dc motors ensure long-lasting performances in all weather conditions and can work continuously without overheating.
- CTH 41 electronic board delivered in this product is a very simple but reliable electronic board without adjustments: it's all set automatically to ensure a very simple and quick installation for DIY users.
- 1xSW400 - 400mm stroke linear actuator
- 1x7851Rol - Small control box with electronic board CTH41+ transformer
- 2x 6203Roll - 2 buttons 433 Mhz rolling code transmitters
- 1x SW7500 - blinking light 12V
- 1x SW5000 - key switch
- 1 set of actuators fixing plates
- 1x instruction manual
This classic DUCATI "vintage" design ENTRY LEVEL gate operator features simples and basic functions for an easy installation with no adjustments needed.
The self-locking properties of the spindle increase the protection against a dangerous and unauthorized “pressing” of the gate and the otherwise necessary e-locks for the final positions can be omitted. A massive 20 mm diameter three principle steel spindle made of PR80 steel ensures long and reliable operation
For those who do not require advanced settings but want a safe, reliable simple gate opener for small gates:
- Highly reliable opener: can work in continuous cycles without overheating
Features 2 working mode options: step by step ( push to open & push to close) or automatic closing with fixed pause time 30 sec.
Small control unit with integrated toroidal transformer, simple electronic board with on board radio receiver & antenna cable
Easy self-storing of the remotes controls by pushing one button
Made in Italy - All components are manufactured in the company to warranty high quality and reliability.
After sale service and assistance provided directly by manufacturer without intermediaries in order to provide quick and immediate solution to any demand.
Quick and easy installation
The gate is automatically locked in closed position (irreversibile system).
Manual release system by universal triangular key
CE conformity: product certified on all points of the current European regulations. Notify body as NEMKO / INTERTEK test reports & certificates available on request
Safety is ensured by an sensitive amperometrical obstacle detection system and pressure control. Photocells ( safety beans) are no longer mandatory. Photocells are an optional accessory that can be added to prevent scratches to the painting of vehicles crossing while gate is closing.In compliance with EN norms EN13241-1: 2003 + A1 ( April 2011 ) EN12453 : 2002 EN12445 : 2000)
ELECROMECHANICAL ACTUATOR SW400
|max pushing & power
|working cycles limit
|continuous use/ no limits
|max wing length
|max. opening angle
|automatic wing lock
|√ irreversible actuator
|manual release system
|√ by triangular key
|Compatible with gate opening towards outside
NOTE: the actuator will stop by amperometric detection system: it therefore requires mechanical limits to be installed on the floor to stop the gate wing in the open and closed position. Special actuator model SW400 in "FC" version are featured with on-board mechanical limits for the open wing position.
CTH41 ELECTRONIC BOARD TECHNICAL DATA
|toroidal transformer's Watts
|transformer protection fuse
|0,8AT (1,2AT for 110V transformer)
|use on single or double wing gate
|2 Wings gate only
|stand-by power consumption
|remote controls channels storage capacity
|radio transmission protocol
|DUCATI rolling code
|remote control automatic learning
|On board antenna
|external antenna input
|automatic closure working mode
|√ with adjustable pause time up to 30 sec.
|step by step working
|√ one pulse to open; one pulse to close
|motor power adjustment
|Obstacle detection safety system(DUCO SAFE)
|In compliance with EU-CE norms
|timerized courtesy light output
|flashing light output
|√ max. 10W 12V lamp. blinks quickly while closing, blinks slowly while opening
|electric lock output
|safety beam-photocells input (NC contact)
|√ NC normally closed contact
|A full cycle START input(NO contact)
|pedestrian cycle START input ( N contact)
|output for optional additional back-up battery charge management & module CMBAT